MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY (LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY IN GURGAON)
Laparoscopy nowadays has become a gold standard for treating multiple abdominal problems. The facility routinely does the maximum of the basic and advanced laparoscopic procedures on the patients.The benefits of laparoscopy are a minimal blood loss, less hospital stay, better cosmetic results,quick recovery, less post-operative pain, & early recovery to work.
Basic laparoscopic procedures performed are:
- Hernias(all types hernias being done by laparoscopy)
- Lap for Acute Abdomen in emergencies.
- Cholecystectomy(for gallstones) including
SILS(Single Incision Laparoscopic surgery)
- Lap for Pediatric problems.
- Laparoscopy for diagnostic procedures
- MIPH (Minimally Invasive Procedure for Piles which is stapled haemorrhoidectomy)
- Removal of Uterus surgery
- gallbladder surgery in Gurgaon
- Gastric band surgery in Gurgaon
Advanced laparoscopic techniques performed in our Hospital for the following conditions:
- Laparoscopy for a Hiatus hernia.
- Laparoscopy for the Pseudo pancreatic cyst.
- Laparoscopy in the condition of Liver Cysts
- Common bile duct stones (laparoscopic and endoscopic)
- Laparoscopy for Achalasia Cardia
- Laparoscopy for Gastric Malignancy(cancer)
- Laparoscopy for Rectal Cancers.
- Laparoscopy for malignant and benign conditions small & large intestines.
- Laparoscopy for Rectal Prolapse.
ARYAN HOSPITAL- GIVING EXCELLENCE IN BARIATRIC, MINIMAL ACCESS,& GASTROINTESTINAL SURGERY
The Minimal Access, Gastrointestinal Surgery and Bariatric departments at Aryan Hospital is known for its centre of excellence having the most advanced Laparoscopic, gastrointestinal, bariatric and metabolic surgical techniques. The facility is operating a successful and dedicated approach in Bariatric surgery programme with outstanding results under the esteemed leadership of Dr. Vikram Aryan. This hospital consists of a team of skilled, dedicated and highly-trained professionals and surgeons known to give high-quality, and good bariatric surgical care and handling the most challenging and complicated cases.
What is the Safest Form Of Weight Loss Surgery?
Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding, a type of restrictive weight loss surgery, is considered the safest surgery.
The surgeon employs laparoscopy (involving small cuts in the belly) to fix an adjustable silicone band around your upper stomach. It squeezes your stomach to a 1-inch-outlet pouch to contain only about 1-ounce food. A plastic tube attaches the band to a device placed beneath your skin. Saline, injected or removed through your skin, flows in or out of the band. Thus, the band may be tightened (by injection) or loosened (by removal) as required to promote weight loss and reduce side effects.
Gastric banding reduces 35-45% excess weight. But, the results vary widely. Reversal of the process if required, can gradually restore your stomach to its normal size.
The associated risk of death is less than 1 in 3,000. The common side effects are:
- Nausea and vomiting: These can be managed by adjusting the tightness of your band.
- Minor surgical complications: In less than 10% of cases, these include minor bleeding, wound infections or problems with the adjustment device.
Gastric Banding, besides being the safest, is also the least invasive weight loss surgery.