MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY (LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY IN GURGAON)
Laparoscopy nowadays has become a gold standard for treating multiple abdominal problems. The facility routinely does the maximum of the basic and advanced laparoscopic procedures on the patients.The benefits of laparoscopy are a minimal blood loss, less hospital stay, better cosmetic results,quick recovery, less post-operative pain, & early recovery to work.
Basic laparoscopic procedures performed are:
- Hernias(all types hernias being done by laparoscopy)
- Lap for Acute Abdomen in emergencies.
- Cholecystectomy(for gallstones) including
SILS(Single Incision Laparoscopic surgery)
- Lap for Pediatric problems.
- Laparoscopy for diagnostic procedures
- MIPH (Minimally Invasive Procedure for Piles which is stapled haemorrhoidectomy)
- Removal of Uterus surgery
- gallbladder surgery in Gurgaon
- Gastric band surgery in Gurgaon
Advanced laparoscopic techniques performed in our Hospital for the following conditions:
- Laparoscopy for a Hiatus hernia.
- Laparoscopy for the Pseudo pancreatic cyst.
- Laparoscopy in the condition of Liver Cysts
- Common bile duct stones (laparoscopic and endoscopic)
- Laparoscopy for Achalasia Cardia
- Laparoscopy for Gastric Malignancy(cancer)
- Laparoscopy for Rectal Cancers.
- Laparoscopy for malignant and benign conditions small & large intestines.
- Laparoscopy for Rectal Prolapse.
ARYAN HOSPITAL- GIVING EXCELLENCE IN BARIATRIC, MINIMAL ACCESS,& GASTROINTESTINAL SURGERY
The Minimal Access, Gastrointestinal Surgery and Bariatric departments at Aryan Hospital is known for its centre of excellence having the most advanced Laparoscopic, gastrointestinal, bariatric and metabolic surgical techniques. The facility is operating a successful and dedicated approach in Bariatric surgery programme with outstanding results under the esteemed leadership of Dr. Vikram Aryan. This hospital consists of a team of skilled, dedicated and highly-trained professionals and surgeons known to give high-quality, and good bariatric surgical care and handling the most challenging and complicated cases.